Awarded most inspiring Gynecologist of the country on eve of doctors day by anupriya Patel minister
Honours & Merits during Graduation and Post Graduation
Certificate of Honours in 9 Subjects: Anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, forensic medicine, surgery, medicine, ophthalmology and obstetrics & gynaecology (Out of a Total of 10 subjects)
- 8 Book Prizes
- 7 Gold Medals
- Gold Medal for the best student in the last 4 years1975
- Gold Medal for standing 1st in the final professional exam1975
- 5 Gold Medals in all 4 subjects, final professional examination (2 in surgery)
- 7 Silver Medals, 1 Trophy & 2 Cash Prizes Awarded In Various Subjects During 3 Professional Examinations.
- Chancellor’s Medal for the best student of the university, 1975
- President’s Silver Medal for best girl medical graduate, 1975
Awards received as clinician
- Responsible for the First IVF baby in Northern India, conceived and delivered on the 21st of September 1991, at the Unit of IVF & reproductive Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Head of the team responsible for reporting the “First IVF baby in northern India by frozen oocyte” conceived in 2008 and delivered in 2009.
- Felicitated with award by DMA on B.C. Roy’s birthday, 1st July 1999, as pioneer in the field of Medical profession & for great contribution towards medical and public health.
- Felicitated by ‘Nations Vikas Ratan Award’ on 29th April 2002 at New Delhi by Nations Economic Development & Growth Society.
- Felicitated for outstanding contribution towards field of specialty by Agra Alumni Delhi branch in 2006.
- Felicitated with “Chikitsa Ratna Award” by International Study Circle in 2007.
- Felicitated by “Medical Excellence Award” (Life Time achievement) in Obstetrics & Gynecology by Hippocrates foundation in 2014.
- Felicitated by ‘Abdul Kalam gold medal’ by Global Economic Progress & Research Association 2015